Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: the happy thread..can't find the old one

  1. #1
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    err...the old thread got deleted,I assume?
    cos I couldn't find it anymore -.-;;

    oookay~~ this is my happiness of the day... I'm goin to an anime convention on the 27th...can't wait for it to come (I want to see all the cosplayers X333 ) ... I'm holding a christmas party on 25th too...yayayay ^o^ and tomorrow my friend is going to print her own doujin (I submitted 1 illustration ^^ )whoo~~ ureshii desuwa =3 and the last one... I'm applying to a local yaoi doujin group xDDD hope I'm accepted there *cross fingers*

    *flying off to la-la-land*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh thats soo cool. i wish we had anime conventions around here. and i wish i had friends that wanted to go. when i go to the uni im going to make a secret trip to a con, thatd be fun.

    hmm my happy moment. i got a 70 on my calc test!!!!! omg! i swear i think its cuz i prayed and prayed and i cast spells..and offered sacrifices, pricked my finger for a blood offering (pricking ur finger actually hurts alot!! i would never be able to slit my wrists...the needle almost made me cry lol)

    um...im leaving for panama on wednesday, 2:30 am. i got a really really nice red dress! bought two mangas, an anne rice book, and presents for my family. (i got my bro the funniest present...its a hat that says pornstar ^_^ he'll never be able to wear it..but its funny, he'll like it)

    but i do have two gripes...i think ill find the gripe thread for that..this is sposed to be happy.

    edit:grrr spent alot of time writing a gripe...and then the freakin comp froze..and i dont feel like writing it again...so ill do that later

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 22, 2003 07:40 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Celstarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, I'm going for my first convention on the 27th as well. Sg's never had a convention prior to this, just cosplays, so this is a pretty big event! ^__^

    Darn I wish I had more time to prepare my Riku costume but couldn't due to the O'levels.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    MERRY CHRISTMAS,minna-sama~~~
    have a good one nee~~ ^o^V

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yei christmas eve!! Merry Christmas everyone!! of happy holidays whatever ^_^

    its 12:06 am right now. i said i would stay up till 1:00 to wake everyone up to get ready to leave...but now i wish i hadnt. im dead tired. i need more coke!!

    anyways...ill be gone untill the 8th...and i dont think ill have internet access soo ill be back in two weeks! ill have so much scanlations to catch up on from all the sites...its will be the best present!

    so hope everyone has good holidays....see u next year ^_^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What can I say... Merry Christmas everyone, and happy holidays! ^.^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay a little late here >.<;; but Happy New Year everyone!!

    Hm well tomorrow I am heading back to school although school don't start till the 5th lol. But I can't wait to go cause i'll get to see my b/f ^0^ YAY! And plus I won't be soooo bored over there like I was over here at home...hmm but that reminds me I should start to pack. Argh but I hate packing..Oh well off I go to pack..*drags herself to start packing*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 01, 2004 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy holidays and happy new year to all! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    *sigh* Indeed, vacation is almost over and I will have to go back to school. On the plus side though I will not heve to see my family so much. ^^&#0124;&#0124;

    -Tsu-chan

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm.... i actually don't want to go back to school. I have a lot of work to catch up for and that's gonna ba a hell of a busy semester [or whats left of it.]

    AHHH... *goes off to study, even tho it's 1am...

    lol
    later

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •